Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blog Cleanup Day...

Today I came to this blog and instead of adding posts, I deleted a few. They were simply stupid!!

I know I haven’t been around much, but higher purposes arise.

Well, anyway, I couldn’t just delete post without adding any…

I don’t really have anything to say, now that I think about it, I never have anything to said here… What the hell was I thinking when I started this thing??

Ok… let’s see… hummm…

Well, I did start thinking about it after visiting some blogs from a friend or two, it seamed like fun having a blog. I probably forgot that for it to work, I actually had to write the dame thing!!

So this having a blog thing, is not as easy as it sounds. Because one thing it to write to someone that answers you, like a mail or messenger, another thing is to write to the emptiness of the internet. Who knows what will happen to these lines??

I guess that like archaeologists today dig up holes in the ground to find traces of ancient civilizations, 1000 years from now there will be digital archaeologist dig up every network and every server to find the same traces.

And I bet that wherever server these lines will be stored in, they will find it… Probably in some old basement or warehouse scheduled for atomic demolition or something. And then some guy from some anthropologist movement (there will always be these guys) will go the media saying that extraordinary traces from a ancient civilization have been found and are in risk of being lost forever due to the new intergalatical power station that will be constructed precisely over the precious finding – meaning the server that stores my insignificant posts. I just hope that some other really interesting blogs were also in the same server…

And this brings me to the Foz Coa stone age drawing…

Remember the dam that wasn’t built because these magnificent drawing were found engraved in some stones?

Now we trying to take conclusions out of these drawing, like their way of live, what they did, eat, etc.

And what if those stones were like the stone age blogger?? What if all stone age drawing were stone age blogs?? And what if all the important and serious stone age blogs were lost and we were stuck with average stupid and individual blog??

Ancient history can actually be all wrong!! This is serious stuff!! Not that I give a dame about it, but still, serious…

Ok, I wrote enough stupid things to make up for the ones I’ve deleted, so I guess I’ll give it a rest…

Stay tuned…

Allex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home