Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Anniversaries

It’s been a wile since I write here… I always said that this would probably not work, but whatever…

This weekend was my anniversary, and it wasn’t that great!

For the first time I didn’t felt like partying. I just turn 28 and my life, mainly professional, didn’t improve that much in the past 12 months…

It’s like celebrating a symbol for wasted time. Of course it wasn’t wasted time, it was a very intense year. A lot of good things happened and also a lot of bad things…

I finished my university degree, which was good, but on the other hand my 4 year relationship ended, which wasn’t so good. But you know what they say, shit happens.

I kind of like this expression…Shit happens… It gives you the feeling that whatever happens, it not your fault. It’s quite relieving.

Well anyway, both events open a wide range of opportunities, by having a degree I could apply to better jobs and by not being committed I could meet new people and have new experiences…

I had a few job interviews, meet some new people and had some new experiences, but I guess things aren't always what we expect them to be... You know... Shit happens :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home